Cloud Computing | Manager | IT Infrastructure | DevOps | Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT
I’m recognize as Microsoft MVP in Windows for IT & Devices since 2011 with over 13 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure with certifications in products Microsoft, TrendMicro, VMware and Veeam Backup.
– Solid knowledge in architecture – Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS)
– Good Knowledge in Linux, AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, VPC, Cloud Front, Route53, etc)
– Solid knowledge in administration, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Server (All versions), Active Directory, ADCS, ADFS, IIS (All versions), File and Print Server, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, TS, RDS, WINS, NLB, CLUSTER Failover, RRAS, GPO, SQL Server, FTP, IPSEC, Redis MongoDB, Solr.
– Solid experience in migrations to Office 365 with Dirsync/AD Connect and ADFS Implementation
– Experienced in virtualization projects with VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, and migrations to Microsoft Azure
– Experienced in automation with Powershell, DSC and Batch
– Solid knowledge in Microsoft Intune and Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
– Good knowledge in deployment, migrations and administration of Exchange and Lync Server on versions 2010 and 2013.
– Good knowledge in Backup Exec, ArcServe, Ntbackup, Veeam Backup and Windows Server Backup
– Good knowledge in proxy and firewall implementation (pfsense, tmg, Iron Port, Coyote Point, Cyberoam)
– Solid knowledge in end user support (Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10)
– Management teams of support, infrastructure and architecture up to 20 people
– Team Leadership
– Business Development
– Sales Planning
– Solution Selling